The No. 1 Fax Server and Automated Electronic Document Delivery Solution Worldwide
OpenText RightFax is the market leading fax server and automated electronic document delivery solution, maintaining over four times the market share of its nearest competitor*. RightFax is a robust, feature rich, fax server software that automates the flow of fax, paper, and electronic documents. The product's feature set and modular licensing options make it affordable for any size organization, and scalable for the enterprise. All new OpenText RightFax v10.6 provides customers with the latest enhancements in fax server technology, integrating seamlessly with all your business applications as well as IP-based phone systems, MFP/MFD devices; incorporating fax into all of your existing office technology.
RightFax helps companies across the globe reduce costs associated with managing the business critical faxes and documents that drive their daily operations.
Thousands of organizations have replaced their traditional fax hardware and infrastructure with RightFax. RightFax can also provide (FoIP) fax over IP capability by integrating directly into a VoIP network, giving you the added benefit of server consolidation through virtualization, and a unified communications strategy incorporating fax. By eliminating errors commonly resulting from manual processes, organizations can reduce their exposure to risk by securely delivering documents in compliance with key regulations such as HIPAA, ARRA, Gramm-Leach Bliley, Basel II and SOX. RightFax continues to innovate by including a number of cloud offerings such as dedicated cloud/hosted, hybrid, and a pure cloud (Saas)/fax as a service solution.
Let Advantage Technologies and OpenText create the seamless integration of all your paper documents, emails, and faxes using your current networked infrastructure.
OpenText RightFax Solutions Deliver!
- #1 worldwide secure, scalable, enterprise software solution, that allows companies to combine fax, email, internet technologies, and document recognition for document delivery and archival needs.
- Seamlessly integrate with GroupWise, MS Exchange, Lotus Notes, or any SMTP/POP3 service.
- Incoming and outgoing faxes can be routed to individuals, departments, document management software, network printers, and network directories as PDF or TIFF images.
- RightFax provides seamless print to fax capability from virtually any Windows application. User can receive automatic fax status updates, or check status through a variety of convenient interfaces.
- OpenText RightFax leverages your investment in SAP, Oracle, Baan and AS/400 environments to enable high volume production faxing.
*According to Davidson’s Fax Service Markets, 2012-2017 Report
OpenText RightFax delivers a number of product offerings designed for customer's specific integration needs:
Additional connectors and modules are available for OpenText RightFax.
Dialogic Partners with OpenText to delivery Fax over IP Solutions.
RightFax significantly reduces costs from standalone machines, integrates with a range of applications in an IT infrastructure and provides powerful technology to ensure secure document delivery.
RightFax SecureDocs provides a centralized and secure document delivery solution enabling certified document exchange with third parties via the fax server.