Boardless, IP-Based Fax Solutions for SMBs and Enterprise
Centralizing VoIP and FoIP increases efficiency and reduces management and maintenance; and at the same time automates the delivery of critical information to customers, vendors, partners, and key contacts.
The analog and digital Media Gateways from Dialogic allow customers to configure and deploy reliable, secure boardless, IP-based fax server systems; suitable for both the SMB and Enterprise organizations. Affordable, easy to maintain and support and compatible with a variety of popular PBX manufacturers including Cisco, Alcatel, Avaya, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, and Siemens.
Dialogic's Media Gateway products deliver a host of features and benefits including:
- FoIP before VoIP – Not running a VoIP platform today, but want to virtualize your fax application? The Dialogic Media Gateways offer customers the ability to move toward and meet their VoIP initiatives in a phased approach. The DMG product line is compatible with all of the most popular IPT vendors like Cisco, Avaya, Nortel, Alcatel and Siemens.
- RightFax Fax Server Virtualization – The Dialogic Media Gateway, in conjunction with the with Brooktrout SR140 FoIP communication layer and the RightFax, delivers an “all software” fax platform that can now be virtualized. Customers can now reduce costs and take advantage of redundancy, load-balancing and high-availability configurations.
- Microsoft® Office Communications Server Certification - The Dialogic Media Gateway Series is fully certified for use with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Release 2; including, both the basic certification and the optional TLS/SRTP certification.
Who uses Dialogic Media Gateways?
- Customers taking a phased approach to their IPT platform
- Organizations that do not have an existing IPT platform and want to virtualize their fax server application or are looking to use blade servers
- Customers who do not want to connect their fax server system to existing IPT
- Customers looking to avoid the purchase of a fax board(s)
- Customers looking to implement Microsoft Unified Communications or Unified Messaging