Reliably Send and Receive Secured Faxes Directly from Outlook
RightFax enhances the productivity, collaboration, and efficiency of Microsoft Exchange and Outlook. The Microsoft Exchange Connector for RightFax, is a rich electronic document delivery solution that can be deployed rapidly and easily with certified and tested integrations. The Connector provides centralized administrative capabilities that lets users conveniently create, send, receive and manage faxes directly within Outlook as well as organize, forward, and respond to faxes the same as with email messages.
- Archive faxes within Exchange
- Track inbound and outbound faxes using customizable, automated notification options
- Automated redundancy and load balancing in multi-server environments
- Active Directory Synchronization
- View the real-time status of a fax transmission
- Increase document security with encrypted and certified delivery options (requires SecureDocs)
- Fax to both fax recipients and email recipients using the same form
- Reduce fax volume on the mail server by sending only email notification and hyperlink to access fax images stored on the RightFax server (requires Web Access Module)
- Reduce document delivery costs by more than 50%
- Get a quick Return-on-Investment (See ROI Calculator)
- Improve workflow process with quicker access to information for customers/suppliers
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2010 or 2013.
- Microsoft Windows 2008 / 2008 R2 & 2012 / 2012 R2
- RightFax Standard Server or RightFax Enterprise Server